USA Staffing Solutions is a technology-driven company with a passion for helping people. We use speed, technology, and grit to connect quality candidates to quality companies.
Pay: $17/hour, $500 retention bonus!
-Life Insurance Policy
-401k Retirement Plan
Candidates must be comfortable reading and understanding complex drawings and schematics.
1. Reads and lays out diagram for electrical installations according to wiring specifications. AC/DC
2. Mounts serial plates, CT plates, warning and caution tags, and identification tags
3. Cuts, strips, bends, and forms wire cable, conduit pope, and tubing used to connect circuits and subassemblies
4. Shrink labels for all wires
5. Connects color-coded wires, according to CT drawing specifications
6. Solders connections and crimps connectors to wire ends (remove highlighted in yellow )
7. Test and adjusts electrical assemblies
8. Discusses errors in diagrams or production order with supervisor or engineer to clarify assembly problems
9. Performs assembly functions in accordance with Quality Control Procedures to ensure the output will meet QC and customer standards
10. Follows ISO 9000 procedures
11. Inspects own work to ensure that each breaker is properly wired, vacuumed and ready for installation
12. Maintains accurate labor, time, and production records
13. Performs other related duties as assigned
14. Cleans work area at the end of the shift
1.Associate Technical Degree or High School diploma or general education degree (GED) with a minimum of one year related experience or Vocational Technical Training
2.Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
3.Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations as they relate to wire assembly.
4.Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. 5. Ability to read and interpret blue prints, electrical and mechanical prints.
6. Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry to wire assembly. Ability to apply knowledge of electricity and AC/DC voltage.