USA Staffing Solutions is a technology-driven company with a passion for helping people. We use speed, technology, and grit to connect quality candidates to quality companies.
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance Policy
- 401k Retirement Plan
Pay: $18-$22/ Hour
Shift: Must be able to work multiple shifts if needed.
Day Shift: 5:00 am to 3:30 pm Monday thru Thursday
Second Shift: 3:30 pm to 2:00 am Monday afternoon thru Friday morning
Location: Duquesne, PA.
- must be able to perform the qualified welds with a high degree of quality and efficiency on TTC products. TIG and GMAW short arc experience are required. Stainless steel experience a plus. The welder must successfully complete the required welding test, specific to type, material and position which allows the welder to be qualified within the TTC quality system.
- Must be able to read and correctly interpret blueprints.
- Uses all company owned methods of operating machinery, i.e., forklifts/trucks, jib cranes, overhead cranes, etc., and must be willing to train and adapt to new systems.
- Can perform as an Operator/Laborer as needed and has the ability to transition in and out of various positions as required by the company.
- Uses hand tools such as grinders, sanders, etc.
- Follows and adheres to all safety rules and topics. Performs duties in a safe and efficient manner.
- Must be able to pass the required weld test and show efficiency when performing on TTC products
- Must be a team player
- Must be able to comprehend, speak and write the English language.
- Must possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be able to read blueprints.
- Must be able to maintain attendance as defined by the company policy.
- High School Diploma or related equivalent required.
- Trade school certificate or related equivalent preferred.
- Combination of education and experience will be considered.
Physical Demands of the Position:
Heavy work: Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently to move objects. Position requires frequent standing and repetitive use of hands. Bending over, climbing, reaching overhead, kneeling and pushing/pulling are required occasionally.