Technical Services Engineer
The incumbent will support our company's pump initiatives at our new offices located in Coraopolis, PA.
- Maintain key customer relationships
- Develop new customer relationships
- Create and conduct onsite presentations
- Coordinate pump and motor repairs
- Manage vendor relationships with pump companies
Interested candidates must have experience in pumps and systems.
A sales-focused background is preferred but not required.
Candidates should possess a strong technical aptitude, excellent organizational skills, and interest/knowledge in pumps and process equipment. Ability to size pumps, understand pump curves and applications is required.
Mechanical or chemical engineering degree or 10-15 years of relevant pump application experience.
Salary based on experience.