We are the most important resource. That’s why we are committed to providing all our employees with a safe, comfortable work environment, potential for career advancement, and the ability to impact society through their projects as well as Company sponsored activities.
This dedication begins with supporting a work life balance through a generous compensation package that includes: company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage; paid pregnancy disability leave; short- and long-term disability insurance; life insurance; a company-matched 401(k)/Roth; paid time off that includes parental and military leave; employee referral and professional license bonuses and a straight time policy that compensates exempt employees for billable hours worked in excess of 40 billable hours within a work week.
Location: Lakewood, Colorado
- Perform design tasks, such as conceptual layouts, grading, and drainage, associated with civil engineering projects.
- Work within AutoCADCivil 3D 2018 and alongside existing office staff/management to successfully complete projects within established budgets and deadlines.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
- 3-5 years of experience
- Engineer in Training (EIT) Certification preferred
- Knowledge of local city, county and state land use processes and regulations (CO)
- Proficiency in technical skills in stormwater management, hydraulics, hydrological analysis, grading and other site development related designs
- Demonstrated Civil 3D skills with the ability to design site layouts concept through completion
- Ability to interact well with coworkers, clients, and regulatory agencies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical and judgment capabilities
- Ability to work independently, as well as, in a team environment