We are looking for someone to help us with our roadway haul route planning, rig move planning and general roadway logistics. This person would both help on planning and field ops.
Key Role Requirements:
• Coordinating with contractors, utility companies and government agencies for rig moves and haul route design
• Participating in project/contracting scoping, contract negotiations, and execution
• Provide oversight and work with consultants in performing designs for various roadway infrastructure projects based on AASHTO, PennDOT and local municipality requirements; reviewing and managing designs prepared by others
• Preparing for, attending and participating in public meetings as needed
• Daily responsibilities will include project design, task management, project oversight, client contact, agency contact and quality control.