Benefits: 100% paid for Health, dental, vision, STD, life. A 5% match 401K and unlimited PTO. We also offer office/home balance. Remote work opportunities and much more
Salary: $80-$100k Based on experience
Location: Canonsburg, PA 15317
- Development and exploration drilling projects, expansion opportunities, production enhancement identification, and wellwork.
- Proficiency in reservoir management and development practices including material balance, field development planning, reservoir surveillance, reservoir performance modeling and production forecasting.
- Resource estimation and reporting as well as identification, justification, and implementation of resource opportunities.
- Demonstrated ability to forecast resources using multiple techniques including classical RE methods
- Proficiency in analyzing and/or using pressure transient and fluid property data
- Superior technical presentation and writing skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Petroleum Engineering, Geology, or another related field
- 2 years experience in shale oil and gas field
- Experience in well completion, knowledge in treating and completion
- Multi-stage fracturing of horizontal wells for shale oil/gas experience is a must
- Ability to prioritize job duties and multi-task
- Ability to communicate results and interpretations to management
- A self-starter, the ability to work with little supervision
- Analytical thinker, attention to detail
- Oral and written communication skills