We are looking for an enthusiastic Recruiter to join our team. Reporting to the Client Service Manager, you will work together with the recruiting team to bring in great talent! We offer a flexible/partially remote schedule based out of our office in Southpointe, PA!
We are looking for someone who communicates openly with candidates, management and other teams that work together to attract and onboard our employees. The Recruiter is responsible for ensuring all activities are aligned with the company’s purpose, vision, mission, and values.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Flexible/remote schedule
- Uncapped commission
- Is team oriented and possess a strong work ethic and a high sense of personal integrity.
- Responsible for providing support to the executive team.
- Assist with daily operations.
- Qualifies potential employees for eligibility to work.
- Selects employees for job assignments and directs them to the job site location.
- Assists with marketing and social media.
- Assists with job posting, recruiting, and submitting resumes to the client.
- Be a problem solver: analyze issues, identify root causes, propose solutions, and consistently track resolutions.
- Create new and maintain existing excel spreadsheets that will be used to support everyday business functions.
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality.