USA Staffing Solutions is a technology-driven company with a passion for helping people. We use speed, technology, and grit to connect quality candidates to quality companies.
Pay: $16- $18
Shift: Mon-Fri, 6 am-2:30 pm (Voluntary Overtime)
Location: 54 Arch St, Carnegie, PA 15106
Contract Role- 1 Month
The primary job responsibilities of the Quality Assurance Assistant include the review of manufactured items. They must check to ensure the product meets all the quality standards.
- Accurately measure product
- Properly sort and categorize materials
- Performs the safe operation
- Maintains production and quality standards
- Must possess basic math skills and the ability to read a ruler.
- Requires repeated movements and tasks daily.
- Able to follow instructions, possess basic comprehension and reading skills
- Possesses good communication skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a group as a team player
- Adheres to all safety regulations, practices, and established company policies
- Entry Level