Benefits include 20 days of paid time off. You're also free to take additional time off here and there as needed for any reasonable reason, like of course if you are sick, but also if you need the morning off to take your pet to the vet, or need an afternoon off to drive a loved one to the airport, whatever. At the end of the day all that matters to us is that we're making progress on what we're building together.
May also include but is not limited to:
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Simple IRA contribution
Pay: $70,000- $100,000
Location: Washington, PA.
We’re looking for someone with very strong QA Automation skills who is detail-oriented and cares deeply about the quality of the product. We envision this person becoming a subject matter expert on our products and crafting test suites that are easy to understand and execute. This person should be an expert on creating functional and regression test cases from business requirements and automating the testing. More important than technical skills though is that you’re a strong problem solver who loves to learn.
A love of learning and an uncanny ability to connect data points to build innovative solutions is essential. We are constantly learning from the industry and each other as we implement and create new technology in the oil and gas industry.
A willingness to break out of the common mold. We can't innovate and you can't do your best work if we're afraid to challenge each other. We will constantly push the boundaries while staying true to our mission, vision, values, and DNA.
Local to the Pittsburgh area is a requirement for the role as we will have weekly in person meetings and work closely as a team on site. As we lay foundations and build trust, opportunities to work flexibly will likely arise.
- Create and organize platform test suites
- Create and maintain automation test scripts using Selenium or other equivalent functional testing tools
- Monitoring all operations that affect quality
- Create and execute automated test scenarios
- Design and execute test cases in a fast-paced development environment
- Document system bugs
- Run SQL queries to manipulate and verify data
- Create test plan process documentation as needed
- Create as built Implementation documentation as needed
- Innovate with backend engineers, UX developers and stakeholders to build the future of the Gemini platform
- Understand user story requirements to help design, implement and execute test plans
- 5+ years of professional experience manual testing and/or automating testing of a complex software product
- 5+ Experience in the executional of functional, integration and regression tests
- Must have strong SQL skills
- Ability to analyze documentation and technical specifications of existing applications
- Ability to work independently and prioritize based on business needs
- Experience in scripting automated test suites
- Experience with developing automation tests and associated products such as Selenium and Java
- REST API testing experience