Pay: $70,000-$90,000/year based on experience
Location: Piqua, Ohio
Directs, coordinates, and exercises functional authority for planning, organization, control, integration, and completion of engineering projects within area of assigned responsibility by performing the following duties personally or through other engineering personnel.
- Provide correct drawings and bills of materials to manufacturing in a timely fashion on sales orders.
- Provide correct drawings and manuals to the end customer in a timely fashion on sales orders.
- Provide technical assistance to sales to help sell more machinery.
- Provide technical assistance to manufacturing to insure on time delivery within the cost estimate.
- Provide technical assistance to customer service to answer customer related problems.
- Provide technical assistance to end customers installing and starting up our machinery.
- Refine existing designs to reduce cost and improve performance.
- Incorporate assembly and field requested improvements in a prompt fashion.
- Control engineering costs within the projected budget.
- Follow all ISO 9001 procedures and work instructions and participate in Q100 quality efforts.
- Other tasks may be assigned.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Must have experience in designing custom machines specifically for large capital projects.
- Hydraulic and electrical design experience are a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from a four-year college or university; or five to ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Professional Engineer Registration is preferred.