Benefits: 100% paid for Health, dental, vision, STD, life. A 5% match 401K and unlimited PTO. We also offer office/home balance. Remote work opportunities and much more
Salary: $80-$100k Based on experience
Location: Canonsburg, PA 15317
We are looking for a highly experienced pipeline engineer to design and develop a variety of pipeline systems for our clients. In this role, you will design new pipelines, install and construct pipe infrastructure, and perform maintenance and repairs to existing pipelines.
- Meeting with clients to define pipeline requirements.
- Conducting site surveys and research to determine pipeline specifications and placement as well as pump sizes.
- Preparing and presenting technical materials such as cost estimates, pipeline layouts, and flow simulations.
- Calculating project requirements such as materials, budget, and time.
- Creating and developing digital designs such as pipeline maps, blueprints, and mechanical diagrams.
- Overseeing the construction and installation process of pipeline infrastructure and systems.
- Managing the project workflow and budget.
- Performing quality control assessments and ensuring that the pipelines comply with all technical and safety regulations.
- Performing maintenance, repairs, and upgrades to pipelines, as needed.
- Keeping up to date with the latest advancements in design software, technical standards, and construction techniques.
- Bachelor’s degree in civil, mechanical, or structural engineering.
- Professional Engineer (P.E.) license preferred
- Experience in Oil and Gas
- A minimum of four years of experience as a pipeline engineer or similar.
- Proficiency in mechanical design software such as AutoCAD and Pipeline Studio.
- Excellent knowledge of PHSMA regulations.
- Experience with pipeline construction techniques such as welding, excavation, and assembly.
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills.
- Strong communication and leadership abilities.
- Willingness to travel and work in harsh weather conditions.