USA Staffing Solutions is a technology-driven company with a passion for helping people. We use speed, technology, and grit to connect quality candidates to quality companies.
Life Insurance Policy
401k Retirement Plan
Per Diem for lodging and meals
Company vehicle for traveling (travel is up to 25%)
End of the year bonuses
Location: Pittsburgh, PA.
Project Managers are to oversee our construction projects from start to
finish, and every aspect of a project during construction. You also need
to communicate with hands-on construction workers who work in the
field to ensure the project remains within budget and timelines are
met. You will organize and oversee construction procedures and ensure
they are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
The goal will be to ensure all projects are delivered on time according to
requirements and without exceeding budget.
- Collaborating with clients, engineers, architects etc. to determine the specifications of the project
- Negotiating contracts with external vendors to reach profitable agreements
- Build a bench of sub-contractors and identify their working areas
- Obtaining permits and licenses from appropriate authorities
- Determine needed resources (manpower, equipment and materials) from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations
- Plan all construction operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met
- Work to superintends, subs and other managers to innovate our processes for effective change and solutions
- Hire contractors
- Evaluate progress and prepare detailed reports
- Keep schedules and information up to date in Procore
- Ensure superintendents adherence to all health and safety standards and report issues
- Manage draw applications with Project Coordinator
- Hold weekly meetings and report to client Project Manager
- Hold daily meetings with on-site superintendents
- Send client project managers weekly reports
- Keep Procore files up today and organized
- Work with Project Coordinator to keep all documentation accurate
- 10 years proven experience in Project Management in Commercial Construction