USA Staffing Solutions is a technology-driven company with a passion for helping people. We use speed, technology, and grit to connect quality candidates to quality companies.
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance Policy
- 401k Retirement Plan
Job Type: Contract, Year Round Work
Pay: $18 /hour depending on experience
Location: Washington, PA, Waynesburg, PA or Sewickley, PA
Shift: Monday-Friday 6:30am-6pm, Saturday and Sunday work when required
Assembles or repairs oilfield or natural gas equipment using hand tools and power tools. Loads and unloads pipe from truck, either by hand or by using equipment. Assists roughnecks and other oil rig workers to ensure they have the materials and equipment they need. Assists crane operators with transport of loads.
Requirements – Qualifications/Skills/Education
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Ability and willingness to work approximately 50-60 hours per week including weekends and night shifts.
- Willingness to work flexible hours
- Must be able to stand for extended periods, in all weather conditions, lift 50 pounds and walk up and down stairs and ladders
- Strong team player with effective organizational skills and ability to communicate effectively
Preferred experience but not required:
- Basic knowledge of safety processes and regulations in the oil and gas field is a plus
- Safeland certification or OSHA 10 card preferred
- Any management or supervisory experience