USA Staffing Solutions is a technology-driven company with a passion for helping people. We use speed, technology, and grit to connect quality candidates to quality companies.
Life Insurance Policy
401k Retirement Plan
Location: Canonsburg, PA
Schedule: On-site, M-F 8am-4pm
We are looking for a team-oriented individual who can contribute to the land and technical teams’ objectives, share in some of the required duties involved with the team, and identify opportunities for improvement in our current processes and workflows.
- Be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously, and to be working with various team members in support of their individual and team responsibilities.
- Enter and manipulate data in spreadsheets, maintain databases for reporting and analysis, scan documents and edit electronically, send formal correspondence to partners and stakeholders, file documents with government agencies, prepare team presentations and coordinate staff meetings
- Work with other groups such as accounting to help track and update necessary forms and documents associated with the Canonsburg office.
- Manage and support the team members in various functions, such as technology support, procurement of necessary equipment, dealing with truck and equipment registrations including insurance and to ensure the necessary resources are available for the employees in the Canonsburg office.
- Be able to build, create and update MS Office work files, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint files.
- Answer phone and email inquiries from company partners, vendors, and lease owners
- Must have experience working in an office environment with various skill sets, especially with MS Office products
- Upstream or Midstream Oil and Gas or related industry experience is preferred, but willingness to learn will be considered
Skills & Qualifications
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Strong computer skills, including working remotely as well as in an office
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills