- Medical, Vision, Dental, Life, and Disability Insurance?
- Paid Time Off?
- 401K Match?
- Flexible Spending Plan?
- On site Gym and Running Trail
- Employee Engagement and Sustainability Programs?
- PBT’s Best Places to Work?
- Business Ethics Award?
- Advanced Manufacturing Award?
- Competitive Wages
Pay: $70,000- $90,000
Shift: First shift
Location: Jefferson Hills, PA.
The Metal Finishing Supervisor is responsible for all aspects of leading and supervising their department teams to produce high quality, timely and cost-effective products which meet the company's quality and financial objectives. This position is also responsible for ensuring the department facilities, methods, equipment, and staffing evolve to align with the company's business needs and strategic goals.
- Direct manufacturing personnel including scheduling adherence, policy and procedure administration and documentation of all areas of responsibilities
- Adherence to the company’s quality policies, standards, and procedures
- Provide workflow management, planning, mechanical expertise and analysis and training necessary to operate department in a clean, safe, and productive manner
- Manage troubleshooting activity including systematic resolution of problem, coordination of team, resources, and communication of progress to appropriate management, always ensuring that the customer needs are met.
- Review daily production log while ensuring that the production schedule is followed and achieved.
- Communicate and motivate to maintain and improve personnel performance through listening skills, meeting skills, appraisals, progressive discipline, and quality practices
- Review and approve employee timecards and schedules, including overtime management
- Initiate equipment improvements as needed as well as participate in capital and continuous improvement projects
- Requisition departmental supplies as needed
- High School Diploma or GED
- Strong background in a manufacturing / production environment
- Minimum of 5 years supervisory experience
- A working knowledge in metal finishes and finished component cleanliness
- Effective verbal and written communications skills??
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point)