Contract: 4-6+ months
1925 Route 51
Jefferson Hills, PA.
The Assembly Technician is responsible for the assembly of standard and custom products, sub-assemblies, and systems. This person assembles or modifies mechanical or electrical assemblies from schematics or work instructions of a higher complexity.
- Assembly and basic testing of higher-level mechanical and electro-mechanical assemblies
- Wiring and / or plumbing (hard and soft) within the system framework
- Mounting of mechanical and electrical sub-assemblies
- Ability to troubleshoot basic mechanical and / or electrical assemblies
- Ability to perform helium leak detection
- May include some on-site service work
- Safely work with standard tools and portable power equipment
- May include some basic manual machining capabilities
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds
- 3 – 5 years related work experience
- 3 – 5 years related experience with vocational training