Pay: $70,000 – $75,000/year + Great Benefits!
Location: Piqua, Ohio
This position is responsible for coordinating the logistics activities for the company, which involves a significant number of international exports. Ensure shipping and accounting records are properly, accurately, and confidentially maintained to reflect business activity and comply with applicable standards.
Duties and Responsibilites:
- Schedule machinery and parts shipments with various service providers to fill customer orders.
- Prepare bills of lading and/or shipping documentation for domestic and international shipments.
- Prepare international shipping documents: USMCA, Certificates of Origin, Packing Lists, etc.
- Prepare invoices for domestic and international shipments.
- Perform traffic use analyses.
- Analyze and post scrap and rework.
- Work with VP of Finance and Senior Accountant on various accounting projects and tasks.
- Serve as backup on Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable duties as needed.
- Prepare various sales & use tax returns and other tax-related returns as needed.
- Help with the development of reports for management or regulatory bodies.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
This job operates in the Finance department. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, scanners, etc. Must be comfortable with the business/financial aspects of operating in a manufacturing business.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to see, talk, or hear. This is an active role; the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; squat; climb up and down stairs; lift weight up to 25 lbs.; possess manual dexterity, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Education and Experience:
- Associate or bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university and five years related experience or more years of work experience without a degree.
- Ability to speak/read/write in English and to work with others in high-stress situations.
- Must have experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Must have a good attendance record, be dependable, and maintain strict confidentiality.