USA Staffing Solutions is a technology-driven company with a passion for helping people. We use speed, technology, and grit to connect quality candidates to quality companies.
Life Insurance Policy
401k Retirement Plan
Job Title: Machine Operator
Department: Melt Shop
The Machine Operator is responsible performance of assigned manufacturing operations and related activities.
- Participates in daily production and maintenance activities of machines.
- Operating specialized titanium processing equipment.
- Loading and unloading machines using forklifts, overhead cranes and by hand.
- Move and stage materials to be processed.
- Perform preventative maintenance on machines, as required.
- Perform manufacturing operations according to the company’s quality system.
- Cleans and organizes workstations on a daily basis and as required.
- Other duties as necessary.
- One to three months experience or related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience are preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, and stand for 8 to 12 hours a day.
- Must be able to lift, push and pull up to 50 pounds regularly.
- May be exposed to extreme heat.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- California, PA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In person