USA Staffing Solutions is a technology-driven company with a passion for helping people. We use speed, technology, and grit to connect quality candidates to quality companies.
-Life Insurance Policy
-401k Retirement Plan
1st shift 5am-1:30pm ($18-$21)
2nd shift 1pm-11:30pm ($18.90-$22.05)
• Work from formulas, written or verbal instructions. Read and understand formula, use proper equipment specified and inspect batch and raw material quality during process. Resolve and/or bring any problems to attention of Department Supervisor.
• Use hand tools, small air powered tools, scales, pumps, valves, mixer controls, chart recorders, forklift and drum handling equipment.
Set up and perform operations including inventory verification, loading, mixing, monitoring, pumping, packaging and maintaining formulation specifications. Plan sequence of operations for a variety of first time and repeat formula requirements.
• Complete batch and perform final inspections with Quality Control Department.
• Perform all formulation requirements for testing, monitoring, sampling, drawing off, packaging and storing.
• Maintain established quality and quantity standards. Follow prescribed safety precautions, established company and department policies, procedures, rules and regulations. Detect and report improper operations, faulty equipment, defective materials and questionable conditions to Department Supervisor.
• Maintain work area(s) and equipment in a clean, orderly and safe condition.
• Maintain daily production and formulation records as required and return completed formulas to QC Department in a timely manner.
• Minimum education High School diploma. Some secondary or vocational training, or equivalent experience desired.
• Basic reading and math skills sufficient to allow accurate execution of batch tickets and procedures.
• Train as per Churn Room category in Procedure # SAFETY-TRAIN training grid. Retrain every three years in Hazardous Waste Handling.
• Review department Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) with the Department Supervisor.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
• Load raw materials into production equipment.
• Lift up to 50 pounds, higher amounts with mechanical assistance.
• Prepare packaging and package according to direction.
• Monitor ongoing production processes.
• Carry out basic quality and testing checks.
• Use lifting equipment and various types of fork trucks (training will be provided and required).
• Store goods and raw materials properly in warehouse.
• Occasionally exposure to wet and/or humid conditions.
• Frequently work near moving mechanical parts.
• Occasionally exposed to loud noises.
• Maintain batch records.