USA Staffing Solutions is a technology-driven company with a passion for helping people. We use speed, technology, and grit to connect quality candidates to quality companies.
-Life Insurance Policy
-401k Retirement Plan
Now offering $600 retention bonus!
- Perform pre-tests and electro-electronic or electromechanical tests routinely on equipment, complying with the safety regulations inherent to the activities performed;
- prepare final reports and keep records of the tests performed in computerized database. Identify the hazards, assess the risks involved and establish measures to eliminate or minimize the risk of incidents.
- Perform electro-electronic or electromechanical tests on equipment, both in the pre-testing phase and in the internal routine testing phase, following the requirements of the approved Inspection and Test Plans (PIT) using appropriate equipment and apparatus, Manuals and Standards
- Conduct the final tests with the follow-up of customer inspectors, taking care that all the tests approved in the respective PIT are done in a satisfactory manner and are approved by the inspectors ;
- Use, for the accomplishment of these tasks, only equipment and apparatus calibrated and with calibration certificates within its validity period;
- Communicate to the immediate superior any anomalies that may be detected in these devices and / or calibration deadlines that may have expired;
- Note the results found in the tests in standard Forms of Technical Reports;
- To certify, with the standard labels, the status of the performance of tests on each equipment tested, including its release for finishing and dispatch;
- If necessary, forward the non-conformities for rework, aiming at meeting the quality standards demanded by the company;
- Prepare the Test Reports and any other technical documents applicable to the tests carried out, as well as forward them to the immediate superior for analysis and decision making;
- Maintain record of results obtained in a computerized database.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- High School Diploma / GED
- Associates Degree
- Electrical, Mechatronics, Electronics or Electronics experience
- Valid training in the basic NR-10 and NR-10 SEP (onsite training of at least 40 hours issued less than 18 months ago);
- Attention, ability to plan and organize, good interpersonal relationship and ability to solve problems;
- Availability to work in shifts