- Profit Sharing: 100% employer paid up to 18%
- Healthcare – employer pays 100% premium
- Misc. Income = guaranteed bonuses!
Location: Pittsburgh, PA.
The HR People Person will lead most Human Resource workflows. We expect that you will both collect and manage information, seek best in class services, and provide a personal touch to all things people related. This is a highly sensitive role with the expectation that, outside of communications with the Management Team (CEO, President, CFO, Principals), no information is shared relating to personnel without prior discussions/approvals.
- Lead the initial stages of the recruiting and interviewing process.
- Make sure candidates and new employees understand our core culture pillars.
- Assure the Company is compliant with regulatory concerns.
- Edit, curate, and execute the on-boarding process.
- Evaluate insurance solutions for our company
- Evaluate insurance solutions for our company – health, liability, dental.
- Research and obtain cost-effective, employee-serving benefits.
- Make sure our handbook is current on policy annually and is issued every year to all employees.
- Conduct a continuing study of HR policies, programs and practices to keep management informed of new developments.
- Be approachable to all employees.
- Provide thoughtful leadership when solving issues.
- Promote a high level of employee morale and motivation.
- Make sure employees understand services, policies, and programs.
- Connect employees and management teams to benefits of training and development through our human resource department.
- Help execute elements of congratulations, encouragement and positive communication around achievements and project awards.
- Execute the yearly evaluation process including a performance improvement process if necessary.
- Monitor and advise managers and supervisors in the Progressive Discipline System of the company
- Conducts investigations when employee complaints or concerns are brought forth
- Review, guide, and execute management recommendations for employment terminations.
- Assist in organizing and planning annual company events, including quarterly volunteering opportunities and holiday parties.