We are seeking experienced general laborers to assist with water off-loading projects as well as other tasks within the oil and gas industry. The desired individual(s) will be required to:
- Operate truck off-loading systems on gas well sites which includes backing up trucks, assisting with hook-ups, and troubleshooting the system which includes pumps, blowers, generators, etc.
- Perform the set-up of offloading equipment, including the tools and materials for various applications
- Familiar with pumps, filters, metering systems and other components of truck off-loading equipment or other water operations
- Possibly assist with tank construction activities which requires working at heights of up to 36 feet in man-lifts and significant physical labor requirements
- Operation of man-lifts, telehandlers, forklifts, and other heavy equipment is a plus
- Individual may also be requested on occasion to assist in other Comtech water treatment activities in the local area or in NE Pennsylvania, which will also require overnight travel.
Requirements – Qualifications/Skills/Education
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Ability and willingness to work approximately 50-60 hours per week including weekends and night shifts. Most work is located in SW Pennsylvania, northern West Virginia and eastern Ohio.
- Overnight travel for extended periods will be required and per diem will be provided.
- Willingness to work flexible hours
- Must be able to stand for extended periods, in all weather conditions, lift 50 pounds and walk up and down stairs and ladders
- Strong team player with effective organizational skills and ability to communicate effectively
Preferred experience but not required:
- Water treatment/wastewater/industrial facility experience is a plus
- Basic knowledge of safety processes and regulations in the oil and gas field is a plus
- Safeland certification or OSHA 10 card preferred
- Any management or supervisory experience