USA Staffing Solutions is a technology-driven company with a passion for helping people. We use speed, technology, and grit to connect quality candidates to quality companies.
Life Insurance Policy
401k Retirement Plan
Shift: Preference is considered- not guaranteed (no rotating shifts)
1st Shift M-Thu (3am-1pm), F and Most Saturdays (3am-11am)
2nd Shift M-Thu (1pm-11pm), F (11am-7pm)
3rd Shifts Sun (9pm-5am), M-W (7pm-5am), Thu and most F nights (7pm-3am)
Location: Lawrenceville, PA
- Ability identify basic springs
- Accurate, legible and timely completion of all production reports
- Knowledge of crate identification
- Understands general quality requirements and adheres to
- Possesses general understanding of QAM requirements
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management
- Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of general plant practices, floor layout and procedures
- Understands quality requirements, QAM
- Possesses good communication skills
- Is a team player
- Adheres to all safety regulations and practices and established company policies
- Has the ability to learn quickly and apply new skills immediately
- High School graduate, or general education degree (GED), or two years of related experience/training or equivalent combination of education and experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to read and interpret, quality requirements for compliance, production schedules, measurements, shipping and receiving reports, tagging. Able to communicate clearly and effectively with coworkers.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to think quickly and react to situations under time restraints. Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines with accuracy and thoroughness. Able to identify problems and resolve efficiently.
- Must have a Driver's License and reliable mode of transportation