USA Staffing Solutions is a technology-driven company with a passion for helping people. We use speed, technology, and grit to connect quality candidates to quality companies.
Life Insurance Policy
401k Retirement Plan
Now Offering a $500 referral bonus!
Purpose of the Job
Assembly associate will ensure that product will be assembled accordingly to engineering drawings. The incumbent will ensure the constant and efficient running of production. Maximizes daily output at minimal levels rejects and rework, while maintaining quality and safety standards.
Position report directly to department supervisor. Position interacts daily with numerous levels of management; contract administrators, supervisors, product line managers, engineering, maintenance and other plant personnel to achieve daily task.
• Read blueprints, unpacks parts and inspects each one for proper functioning and ensures completeness prior to assembly.
• Uses hand tools and power tools to assemble units according to product specifications and in accordance with Quality Control Procedures to ensure the output will meet QC and customer standards.
• Discusses errors in diagrams or production order with supervisor or engineer to clarify assembly problems.
• Communicate with other stations on the assembly line to ensure maximum speed and accuracy
• Comply with all requirements of internal documents relating to safety, health and environmental protection;
• Aim for continuous improvement and customer satisfaction of the company in all operations under its responsibility;
GED or High School Diploma with a minimum of one year of assembly experience in a manufacturing or production environment
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
• Ability to read and interpret blue prints, schematics and manuals
• Experience with power and hand tools
• Attention to detail
• Teamwork and communication skills
Working Conditions (Industrial/Environmental)
• Willing to perform repetitive tasks while sitting or standing for extended periods of time.
• Saturday and/or Sunday work may be required.