USA Staffing Solutions is a technology-driven company with a passion for helping people. We use speed, technology, and grit to connect quality candidates to quality companies.
We are seeking a passionate and dynamic individual to join our team as aFull Desk Recruiter. In this role, you will play a pivotal part in fostering a vibrant and inclusive work environment that reflects our core values. As a value-based company, we are committed to integrity, respect, and collaboration. You will have the opportunity to shape our culture by designing and implementing initiatives that promote flexibility, freedom, and independence for our employees.
Our purpose is to have a positive and meaningful impact on people's lives.
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance Policy
- 401k Retirement Plan with up t 4% employer match
- Maternity & Paternity Leave benefits
- Flexible work schedule
- Summer Fridays
Salary: Base Salary + Commission, based on experience
The key responsibilities for a Full-Desk Recruiter are: • Actively seek new business opportunities and generate leads.
- Develop and pitch client proposals. • Negotiate contract terms of business and rates/fees.
- Manage your own portfolio of candidates and clients, both existing and new
- Headhunt, source, and build relationships with potential candidates, utilizing a variety of resources.
- Build close partnerships with clients and help their business grow by developing and delivering the best solutions for attracting candidates.
- Manage sales processes from interview through offer stage.
- Accustomed to being on the phone and scheduling appointments
- At least 1 years inside sales or staffing experience (both ideally);
- Consultative Sales skills with history of follow-up;
- Well-spoken with professional presentation skills/ exceptional customer service;
- Very proficient in Typing, Word and Excel;
- Tech savvy;
- Excellent verbal and written communication;