USA Staffing Solutions is a technology-driven company with a passion for helping people. We use speed, technology, and grit to connect quality candidates to quality companies.
- Weekly Pay
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance Policy
- 401k Retirement Plan
Location: Charleroi, PA
Now Offering a $500 referral bonus!
The Inventory Associate is responsible for performing basic physical inventory and systematic inventory control functions that relate to the daily needs of the business in order to support the production environment. The inventory Associate ensures the accuracy of inventory as well as the preservation of the condition of materials in storage, handling and transportation.
- Complies with all EHS rules and regulations.
- Participates in creating a safe work environment by observing the activities in surrounding environment, reporting near misses and opportunities for improvement.
- Processes and inputs all PO receipts into SAP including in-transit material.
- Responsible for entering material movement data within SAP system.
- Organizes and maintains a clean and organized work area at all times.
- Receives and unloads incoming materials and compares information on packing slips with purchase orders to verify accuracy of shipments.
- Responsible for labeling of incoming goods before storage.
- Works overtime as needed based on customer needs.
- Maintains the correct quantities of inventory for the warehouse.
- Ensures proper care in the use of maintenance of material, equipment and supplies.
- Sorts, counts, packages, ensure proper labeling, unpacks and/or logs inventory that is shipped, received or kitted.
- Generates all related paperwork and necessary information required to post inventory records