USA Staffing Solutions is a technology-driven company with a passion for helping people. We use speed, technology, and grit to connect quality candidates to quality companies.
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance Policy
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Night Shift 7pm-7am on a 2,2,3 schedule
Location: Wapakoneta, OH 45895
Responsible for all raw and finished materials for an assigned extruder. Forklift experience a plus.
Responsibility for Safety, Health & Environmental
- Individual is expected to perform job duties safely and in compliance with documentation outlined in the Safety, Health & Environmental system.
- Follow instructions for safe handling of materials as per product Material Safety Data Sheet.
- Wears proper safety equipment as specified in Material Safety Data Sheets or work instruction.
- Attend monthly safety meetings as scheduled by the Safety Department.
Responsibility for Quality
- Individual is expected to perform job duties in compliance with defined management system requirements.
- Must maintain a knowledge of the raw material transfer systems for the extruder
- Must maintain a knowledge of material locations in warehouse
- Must have an understanding of BOM's and Material classes
- Must have an understanding of finish material loading system for the extruder
- Is responsible for maintaining resin silo levels and notifying the proper departments when needing refilled
- Is responsible for all packaging needs whether it be box, truck or railcar.
- Must have knowledge of the extruder in order to assist in changeovers and during breaks.
- Will provide relief coverage for the extruder operators during their breaks.
- Receive general instructions and formulations from Shift Supervisor.
- Become familiarized with Material Safety Data Sheets for products being used for safe handling.
- Must maintain a knowledge of the Mixer job requirements for entire facility.
- Record material identification and amounts of material used.
- Package and properly label finished material and place in holding area.
- Perform misc. maintenance on equipment.
- Wear proper safety equipment as specified by the Material Safety Data Sheet.
- Maintain clean and safe work area and report all hazards to Supervisor.
- Assist operators when needed.
- Performs other duties and assignments as directed by supervisor.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Skilled in the use of basic computer software, including word-processing, graphics, and spreadsheets.
- Manufacturing Environment
Preferred Experience but Not Required
- Forklift a plus
Extruder/plastic experience a plus