Location: Field Work (PA, WV, OH) – Per Diem Available
The Trainee is responsible for safely and efficiently assisting the Driller by performing manual labor tasks to support the drilling operations.
· Assist drillers in making pipe connection
· Supervise mixing off all drilling fluids
· Maintain and track inventory
· Properly maintain all equipment used on the drilling location
· Operate heavy machinery
Skills, Knowledge, & Abilities:
· Operational and Safety knowledge
· Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
· High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent education preferred.
Work Conditions & Physical Demands:
· Ability to perform work outside with prolonged exposure to the environment, both hot and cold. Operations could also involve prolonged exposure to wet or damp conditions i.e., working in rain, snow and sleet.
· 12-13 hours/day, 14 days on/ 14 days off rotation
· Vigorous manual labor required
· Ability to lift heavy equipment up to 80 pounds frequently
- Long periods of standing, squatting, kneeling, reaching or similar activities may be necessary in tight spaces as well as elevated heights.
· The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.