- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance Policy
- 401k Retirement Plan
Pay: $23.92-$27/ hour
Location: Pittsburgh, PA.
This position is responsible for maintaining and repairing plant machinery and physical structures of buildings and ground by performing the following duties.
- Utilizes strong mechanical skills to install, repair, and replace machinery and equipment.
- Work with high voltage machinery including installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of complex electrical issues.
- Possesses basic knowledge of industrial machine
- Receives written work orders or verbal instruction from supervisor
- Assists with set-ups for specification
- Basic knowledge of industrial electrical skills
- Performs routine scheduled maintenance as scheduled to minimize production downtime
- Demonstrates strong troubleshooting skills to resolve mechanical and technical problems
- Conducts machine set-ups to specifications
- Operates welding, brazing and soldering equipment as required.
- Reads and interprets blueprints and schematic drawings to understand machine operations
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management
- Strong working knowledge in industrial electrical maintenance
- Knowledge of general plant practices, floor layout and procedures including LOT
- Understands quality requirements and QAM
- Possesses good communication skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a group as a team player
- Adheres to all safety regulations and practices and established company policies
- Has the ability to learn quickly and apply new skills immediately
- High School graduate, or general education degree (GED), Electrical Technology degree or trade school equivalent and/or experience in industrial electrical maintenance is preferred.
- Strong Electrical experience.
- Ability to read and interpret, production schedules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals, blueprints and diagrams. Able to communicate clearly and effectively with coworkers.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to think quickly and react to situations under time restraints. Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines with accuracy and thoroughness. Able to identify problems and resolve efficiently.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee may occasionally be able to lift or move up to 25 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing duties on this job, the employee is exposed to wet or hot, humid conditions (non-weather); work near moving mechanical parts and vibration. The noise level is usually loud.