USA Staffing Solutions is a technology-driven company with a passion for helping people. We use speed, technology, and grit to connect quality candidates to quality companies.
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance Policy
- 401k Retirement Plan
Pay: $17/hour, $500 retention bonus!
- Reads and lays out diagram for electrical installations according to wiring specifications. AC/DC
- Mounts serial plates, CT plates, warning and caution tags, and identification tags
- Cuts, strips, bends, and forms wire cable, conduit pope, and tubing used to connect circuits and subassemblies
- Shrink labels for all wires
- Connects color-coded wires, according to CT drawing specifications
- Solders connections and crimps connectors to wire ends (remove highlighted in yellow )
- Test and adjusts electrical assemblies
- Discusses errors in diagrams or production order with supervisor or engineer to clarify assembly problems
- Performs assembly functions in accordance with Quality Control Procedures to ensure the output will meet QC and customer standards
- Follows ISO 9000 procedures
- Inspects own work to ensure that each breaker is properly wired, vacuumed and ready for installation
- Associate Technical Degree or High School diploma or general education degree (GED) with a minimum of one year related experience or Vocational Technical Training
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. 5. Ability to read and interpret blue prints, electrical and mechanical prints.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry to wire assembly. Ability to apply knowledge of electricity and AC/DC voltage.