USA Staffing Solutions is a technology-driven company with a passion for helping people. We use speed, technology, and grit to connect quality candidates to quality companies.
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance Policy
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Career Growth Plan
Job Type: Direct Hire
Location: Charleroi, PA
Shift: Monday-Friday 8am-4pm
Job Description Summary
This Drafting Specialist position is to provide the Circuit Breaker Engineering Department, as well as other departments, with technical support related to high voltage circuit breakers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Mechanical Drafting using current generation AutoCAD software.
• Generate, modify, and organize general arrangement and physical outline drawings accurately and on time for customer approval and manufacture of Circuit Breaker products.
• CAD file conversions as needed.
• Utilize ProEngineer to generate 3D models for customer circuit breakers upon request.
• Review mechanical and electrical drawing packages for technical and typographical errors.
• Prepare approval / as-built drawing packages, CT curves, and test reports for customer submittal.
• Manage and maintain all circuit breaker engineering drawing files within document management system (EDMATS).
• Prepare device tag files for procurement by planning team.
• Update order tracking record database with accurate data.
• Performs other duties as necessary or assigned.
• Follows USC factory and GE Grid Solutions specifications as well as applicable national and international standards.
• Assists Production, Industrialization, Sourcing and Quality departments as required.
• Associate's degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school for Drafting, 3D Modeling, or Mechanical Design
• Minimum 1+ year experience in mechanical CAD software (AutoCAD, SolidWorks, Pro-E)