USA Staffing Solutions is a technology-driven company with a passion for helping people. We use speed, technology, and grit to connect quality candidates to quality companies.
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance Policy
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Wellness Program
- Employee Discount
Job Type: Permanent – Full-time
Location: Eighty Four, PA
Shift: Monday-Friday 7a-5p
Responsible for overall project engineering of new facilities and enhancements/repairs of existing facilities from initial site plan preparation through the permitting process. Active participation in the company due diligence process including onsite visitations, permitting agency meetings, working with engineer(s), CAD, permit coordinator and other related activities. Ability to build out and lead a team.
- Preparation and supervision of preliminary project submission (as needed) to appropriate permitting agencies.
- Preparation and/or coordination of site plans, grading plans, building plans, MEP plans, storm water management reports and plans, erosion and sedimentation control plans, traffic plans and other related submittal plans and reports required by permitting agencies, working with CAD operator(s) and permit coordinator in the submittal as well as any necessary revisions.
- Responsible to prepare rail siding layouts and design which will be submitted to the necessary jurisdictions.
- Assist in preparation of value engineering, company design/build standards, budget and cost control for new development & enhancements.
- Coordination and continuous communication with outside consultants in the preparation of surveying, engineering, traffic and environmental submittals.
Requirements – Qualifications/Skills/Education
Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering.
A minimum of 7 years of industry knowledge may be strongly desired.
Familiarity with design software such as AutoCAD and Revit (BIM software).
Familiarity with Procore RFI and Submittal processes is preferred but not required.
Ability to coordinate and handle multiple projects at a time.
Ability to multitask and understand urgency of company and VP goals.
Must be willing to travel as needed for required meetings.