- Health Insurance
- Paid holidays
- PTO accrual – 1st year up to 80 hours. Rollover unused hours / no use-it or lose-it.
- Beginning of each year: 2 floating holidays (request/use anytime) and 1 volunteer day (as per volunteer program).
- Bi weekly pay / direct deposit.
- 401k company match – 50% of the first 6% of employee contribution
Location: Largo, FL.
This role will be responsible for system audits, conduct testing for business processes, and provide training for all users. The role will also be responsible for evaluating, responding, and troubleshooting ERP application issues within a timely and professional manner. This is an on-site position, not remote
- Identify and resolve system issues using ERP solutions.
- Identify ideas to improve system performance and impact availability.
- Initiate and lead ERP related projects and provide day to day support.
- Support integration of changes in test, preproduction, and production environments, evaluating problems and determining required course of action.
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues.
- Translate logical data models into physical database designs and develops physical databases and assists in establishment of database system flows.
- Develop and maintain enterprise data documentation, metadata models and database requirements that are provided to system administrators.
- Develop and improve reports, dashboards, and supporting process flows to provide reliable, accurate, and timely visibility into our business.
- Test, maintain and recommend software improvements to ensure strong functionality and optimization.
- Monitor, analyze, troubleshoot, and resolve application and database performance and calibrate Database Management Systems (DBMS) parameters ensuring optimal database performance and availability.
- Maintain development, production, and testing environments.
- Independently install, customize, and integrate commercial software packages.
- Plan and manage the migration of databases.
- Install, configure, and maintain the database management systems software.
- Build scripts automating the daily operations of database management.
- Monitor transactions between application systems and the database for the purpose of identifying and improving inefficiencies.
- Implement database backup and recovery procedures.
- Control privileges and permissions to database users and assure appropriate information security is applied in all tasks.
- Research and evaluate emerging database technologies.
- Interact with Managers and other departments on daily operations and ERP problems.
- Provide training of ERP system to users.
- Assist users in resolving problems and answer questions with minimal supervision.
- Perform related duties based on departmental needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or the equivalent of 10 years database experience.
- Minimum five years’ ERP and database administration experience, preferably in the manufacturing industry.