USA Staffing Solutions is a technology-driven company with a passion for helping people. We use speed, technology, and grit to connect quality candidates to quality companies.
Location: Cleveland, OH
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
Now offering $600 retention bonus!
We are seeking an experienced Parts Customer Service Associate for our Cleveland branch to serve as the primary resource for the company’s subcontractors by responding to their HVAC parts related needs. We are a growing, family-owned business that has been in the datacenter solutions industry for more than 50 years.
What makes this opportunity unique? Growth and Independence! Reporting to our Parts and Service Manager, our Parts Customer Service Associate has the autonomy to supervise the Cleveland parts customers journey with the objective to exceed customers’ expectations. This position is integral to our strategic growth strategy related to the expansion of our operation that includes technical services.
What makes us unique? Its flexible, family-like culture focused on continuous improvement! With a flat organizational structure, the company leverages workers’ knowledge and skills to make the right decisions resulting in high employee morale and low turnover. The company also prides itself on its ability to retain customers for the long term. Sales backlogs are very strong and the company strives to utilize and expand its current capacity to meet customer demands.
- Process returns, sales, credits, claims and warranties on a daily basis
- Receive and verify shipments and check against packing list(s)
- Resolve customer part issues in conjunction with vendor and technical support • Handle all aspects of counter service and sales
- Follow up on inventory shortages
- Initiate additional sale opportunities
- Cleaning, shelf selection and stocking of parts
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word and Outlook is essential
- The Parts Specialist must have the ability to effectively meet customer needs, manage his or her own time and work, take prompt action to accomplish objectives and follow through on customer requests.