- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance Policy
- 401k Retirement Plan
Location: Mooresville, North Carolina
- Provide professional repairs for customers by performing in-house troubleshooting, repairs and maintenance on Radio Remote Controls (RRC).
Key Responsibilities: Qualifications:
- Determine causes of operating errors and provide problem solving in a timely and efficient manner, to develop customer satisfaction.
- Providing remote telephone support in a professional manner through solution-oriented communications.
- Coordinate with engineering, project management, spare parts and management groups to resolve problems.
- Provide written reports on activities carried out and complete all required documentation in a timely manner.
- Prepare quotes for repair cost including bill or material based on 1st inspection of the RRC.
- Contribute to the workshop activity strengthening.
- Contribute hitting company's service sales targets.
- Customer site travel may be required.
- Hands-on electronical and/or PLC knowledge (troubleshooting & repairs)
- Understanding of electronic specifications & design principles and proficient in reading/understanding wire diagrams/schematics.
- Electronic boards soldering skills and experience using digital multi-meter
- Operative planning
- Customer focus
- Proficient in Microsoft, Windows suite, at least an ERP and CRM (salesforce ideally)
- Associates Degree (electronics or electrical preferred) or 2 years Technical Training at Technical institute
- Proven maintenance hands-on experience on electro-mechanical equipment
- Ability to communicate and write technical reports
- Experience and ability to to work in a fast-paced environment