We have an immediate opening for a Journeyman Level CNC Machinist to work in our machine shop. This an ideal opportunity for someone looking to forward their career in an inclusive and new workplace.
The machinist will operate Haas (CNC) machine tools, such as lathes and milling machines, to cut and produce precision parts for machines, instruments, and tools. This position requires a machinist to produce parts using both manual and automated equipment with precise measurements.
Education and Training Required
· High school or equivalent
· Self-motivated individual with an eagerness to learn
· Mechanical aptitude and strong math skills
· Must have excellent measuring and blueprint reading skills
· Ability to operate saws, manual lathes and mills. Must also be able to operate CNC lathes and mills
· Verify conformance of finished work pieces to specifications using precision measuring devices (such as micrometers, calipers, gauges, etc.).
· Maintain a neat, orderly, and safe work area
· Accurately log in and off of jobs on ERP system
· Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs., and stand 8-10 hours per day
· Haas DS30Y
· Hass ST30Y
· Mitsubishi Litz L-400
· Mitsubishi Litz CV-600
· Haas VF3 x2
· Hass VF9
· Assorted manual mill & lathe equipment
Competitive Pay based on experience $25-$28 an hour