USA Staffing Solutions is a technology-driven company with a passion for helping people. We use speed, technology, and grit to connect quality candidates to quality companies.
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance Policy
- 401k Retirement Plan
Shift: 2-10pm Mon-Friday or rotating 1st and 2nd switches each week
Location: Mckeesport PA
Job Overview: Set up, adjust, and operate CNC Lathe to perform complex series of progressive CNC Lathe operations to close exacting tolerances and finish specifications.
- Experience or knowledge of CNC Lathes (Okuma, EMCO, Mori Seiki).
- Ability to read and program G-Codes.
- Experience with Fanuc Controls a plus.
- Ability to use the following tools and equipment efficiently: carbide tool bit inserts, boring tools, hand tools, dial indicators and hand measuring tools.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 40 pounds.
- Vo-tech and/or technical school preferred.
All candidates scheduled for an interview will be required to take a math test. Job offers are contingent upon passing a pre-employment physical and drug & alcohol screening.
Full time position.
Ability to work overtime and Saturday's.
Starting hourly rate based on education, skills and experience.