JOB SUMMARY: Performs all types of design calculation and problem solving along with supervisory and administrative duties both on projects and within the department.
Location: Canonsburg, PA.
Salary: $95,000-$120,000 based on experience
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Calculations and checking of calculations.
- Preparation of specifications.
- Problem solving as it relates to all types of field issues.
- Administrative and supervisory duties on projects of all sizes.
- Preparation and review of construction engineering estimates.
- Preparation of construction quantity estimates.
SKILLS AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
A B.S. degree in Civil Engineering with five years of related experience and competency. Must be proficient in STAAD Pro structural engineering design program and the design of building and equipment foundations. P.E. registration a plus.
Competency in conducting meetings with groups comprised of both internal and external personnel. Significant contact with vendor, clients, and all levels of divisional management.
Mostly inside work; however, travel and overtime may be necessary to both initiate and complete projects.
A person at this level needs to focus on client service through job quality and problem solving. Persons at this level should also be flexible in job assignments, travel, and working schedules.