Performs all types of design calculations and problem solving along with
supervisory and administrative duties both on projects and within the
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Calculations and checking of calculations.
- Preparation of specifications.
- Problem solving as it relates to all types of field issues.
- Administrative and supervisory duties on projects of all sizes.
- Preparation and review of construction engineering estimates.
- Preparation of construction quantity estimates.
SKILLS AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- B.S. degree in Civil Engineering with five years of related experience and competency.
- Proficient in STAAD Pro structural engineering design program and the design of building and equipment foundations.
- P.E. registration a plus
- Competency in conducting meetings with groups comprised of both internal and external personnel.
- Significant contact with vendor, clients, and all levels of divisional management.
- Mostly inside work; however, travel and overtime may be necessary to both initiate and complete projects