USA Staffing Solutions is a technology-driven company with a passion for helping people. We use speed, technology, and grit to connect quality candidates to quality companies.
Job Type: Permanent, Direct-Hire
Pay: Commensurate with experience
Location: Tyrone, PA
Our client, located in Tyrone, PA is a well established and growing candy company. They are looking for someone to be the right-hand person to their CEO. They are searching for a Chief Operating Officer (COO) who has strong leadership skills and the ability to approach business with a creative point of view. The COO will lead their team to be efficient, productive, and effective.
The ideal candidate has extensive experience within their industry, preferably having worked their way up to an executive role. We believe this trajectory helps a person develop a unique mix of business and management expertise, plus proficiency with the practices, policies, and procedures of their industry.
Objectives of this role:
- Collaborate with CEO in setting and driving organizational vision, operations, and strategy.
- Translate strategy into actionable steps for growth, implementing organization-wide goal setting, performance management, and annual operations planning.
- Oversee company operations and employee productivity, building a highly inclusive culture that ensures team members can thrive and that organizational goals are met.
- Ensure compliance with national and local business regulations and take appropriate action when necessary.
- Analyze internal operations and identify areas for process enhancement.
- Implement business strategies and plans that align with the short and long-term objectives developed in tandem with the CEO.
- Oversees operations, HR, and accounting, and partner with CEO in sales management so that sufficient investment capital can be budgeted for near- term growth targets.
- Manage capital investments and expenses aggressively to ensure that the company achieves targets for growth and profitability.
- Build and maintain trusting relationships with key customers, clients, partners, and stakeholders.
Required skills and qualifications:
- Five or more years of experience in executive leadership roles.
- Excellent leadership skills, with steadfast resolve and personal integrity.
- Understanding of advanced business planning and regulatory issues.
- Solid grasp of data analysis and performance metrics.
- Ability to diagnose problems quickly and foresee potential issues.
Preferred skills and qualifications:
- National Sales