- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance Policy
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Company matched 401K
Pay: $42,000 base plus bonus incentive package
Shift: Monday through Friday 8am-5pm or 7am-4pm
Location: Sewickley, PA.
Carrier Solutions Representative is an entry-level position that builds an understanding of company's operations process and provides experience in the transportation industry. This role prioritizes the ability to make outbound phone calls and emails while working together with co-workers to book and move freight across the U.S.. Succeed by developing and growing relationships with carriers.
- Meet or exceed margin and revenue goals by negotiating with and securing qualify carrier capacity.
- Develop and manage a network of outside carriers to move freight in the most profitable manner.
- Negotiate rates with carriers to meet margin requirements and ensure maximum profitability.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and adequate service levels where freight is picked up and delivered on-time using safe, reliable carriers.
- Assist in building freight volume from existing customers by providing excellent customer service.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with customers and carriers.
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- Previous customer service, account management and negotiating experience is a plus, but not required
- Experience in Flatbed and Dry Van carrier procurement a plus, but not required
- Must have a big picture mentality, be motivated, hardworking, and have a strong desire to succeed in a fast paced environment
- Must have desire to be collaborative and work in a fun, one team one goal atmosphere