- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Location: Canonsburg, PA
Job Type: Temp (3 months). Potential for full-time.
Candidates with strong attention to detail and a proven ability for prioritizing and organizing their workloads would be ideal.
The Billing Accountant will be responsible for preparing and reviewing invoices across multiple product lines and compiling data into spreadsheets and accounting software. A sharp eye for detail and discrepancies is critical.
The top skills/duties for this role include:
- Attention to detail in both preparing and reviewing invoices
- Investigating and resolving billing issues to ensure projects are billed within the appropriate time frame
- Proven ability to work independently and in a collaborative team
- Demonstrated problem solving ability
- Strong attention to detail and communication skills
The Billing team works in a team environment and help each other as needed.
This position will be a hybrid (office/home) role, if desired, once the process is understood and training is complete
– Prior Billing/Project Accounting experience or an Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable background
– Ability to work independently and in a collaborative team
– Demonstrated problem solving ability
– Strong Excel skills
– Ability to learn new software/billing systems
– Strong written and verbal communication skills dealing with internal and external customers.'
- After training is complete and an understanding of the role is demonstrated
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)