USA Staffing Solutions is a technology-driven company with a passion for helping people. We use speed, technology, and grit to connect quality candidates to quality companies.
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance Policy
- 401k Retirement Plan
Shift: M-Th 5am-3pm, F 5am-1pm (Voluntary Overtime on Saturdays)
Location: Chillicothe, OH.
The primary job responsibilities of the Assembly/Disassembly position include the safe operation of Pneumatic and hand held tools. Identifying defects outside given criteria and disassembles said defects. Reassemble products with replacement parts. Inspect and test product before packaging and labeling for shipments.
- Performs the safe operation
- Responsible and accountable for processing all paperwork pertaining to the Assembly/Disassembly and packaging.
- Accountable for maintaining housekeeping standards in the area
- Maintains production and quality standards
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management
- Knowledge of general plant practices, floor layout and procedures
- Possesses strong mechanical skills and lean manufacturing practices
- Must be able to perform continual and heavy lifting
- Licensed to operate a 3 ton fork lift truck
- Must possess basic math skills and the ability to read a rule and set of digital calipers
- Requires repeated movements and tasks daily.
- Able to follow instructions, possess basic comprehension and reading skills
- Possesses good communication skills
- Must be able to work a rotating shift and overtime as required
- Able to work independently and as part of a group as a team player
- Adheres to all safety regulations, practices and established company policies
- Has the ability to learn quickly and apply new skills immediately
- To perform this job successfully, the following requirements must be met:
- High School graduate, or general education degree (GED), or two years of related experience/training or equivalent combination of education and experience in a manufacturing environment.
- to read and interpret, production schedules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals. Able to communicate clearly and effectively with coworkers.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to think quickly and react to situations under time restraints. Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines with accuracy and thoroughness. Able to identify problems and resolve efficiently.
Physical Demands The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.