USA Staffing Solutions is a technology-driven company with a passion for helping people. We use speed, technology, and grit to connect quality candidates to quality companies.
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance Policy
- 401k Retirement Plan
Job Type: Full time, Contract to Hire
Pay: $17/hr plus incentive
Location: Downtown Pittsburgh, PA
USA Staffing is searching for Appointment setters/sales representatives for their client located in Downtown Pittsburgh. This company has been named one of Pittsburgh’s Top Places to Work! This is a great opportunity for a long term career with a great company! Training will be on-site, then you are able to work remotely 2 days a week. After you have successfully completed your contract hours, you will be hired on by the client.
In this role, you are the first point of contact between their clients and their potential customers. You will present the benefits of meeting with their clients and secure opportunities for their clients to begin long-term relationships with new customers.
You will engage with C-level executives and high-level decision-makers and be an expert at scheduling quality appointments for our clients. You will represent those clients in a professional manner and tell their unique stories. Additionally, you are a team player and will interact with various levels of staff and management to reinforce their reputation in the industry as the premier provider of the most effective prospecting solutions.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Schedule introductory appointments on our Clients’ behalf via phone with C-Level executives and high-level decision-makers regarding Health & Welfare plans, Qualified Plans, Property & Casualty, Executive Compensation, and IT Solutions.
- Qualify each appointment by using our proprietary qualifying process.
- Update lead information using our proprietary database application.
- Provide follow-up on existing and future appointment opportunities for our Clients.
- Meet and/or exceed appointment production requirements.
Skills & Experience:
- Verbal communication, prospecting, interpersonal, listening, time management, prioritization, decision-making, attention to detail, computer, and data entry skills are necessary.
- Must be able to meet performance expectations with limited distractions.
- Must be punctual and in attendance for the scheduled calling shift.
You may be successful in this role if you have experience in:
- Sales (inside/outside, B2B, Automotive, commission-based, etc
- Financial Services (mortgage, insurance, banking)