USA Staffing Solutions is a technology-driven company with a passion for helping people. We use speed, technology, and grit to connect quality candidates to quality companies.
Job Type: Permanent, Direct-Hire
Location: Butler, PA
Our client is a non-profit organization located in Butler, PA. They are looking for an Accounting Manager. This is a 100% on-site, direct hire opportunity.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares specialized reports, statements, and analyses for Client management.
- Prepare monthly budget and spending reports for the board of directors and agency/program directors to effectively communicate the health of the agency.
- Review and approve journal entries, bank & balance sheet reconciliations.
- Perform month end closings and prepare financial statement reports and summary.
- Prepare annual & grant budgets as needed.
- Work with HR to support client payroll processes and create payroll entries.
- Travel to client’s locations as needed for meetings, staff development.
- Plans, directs, organizes, and schedules the activities of staff providing client support.
- Assist as needed with audits for internal clients.
- Able to back fill all fiscal positions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate’s degree in Accounting or Finance. Bachelor’s degree preferred. Five or more years fiscal experience including one year with computerized financial systems.
- Prior nonprofit financial reporting a plus. Excellent computer skills and proficiency in Excel. Strong analytic and problem-solving skills. Thorough knowledge of accounting principles, practices, and procedures. Outstanding presentation skills with the ability to interact with people of all constituent groups.